1. I own a Dyson. I am completely in love with it. I use it to vacuum the entire house, vents and any weird place I can shove the extension into.
2. I own a Swiffer vac. You all know about that one. Great for
3. I have an Oreck hand vacuum that I use to clean up after giving everyone haircuts. I also use it to assign extra chores to the kids. I have them vacuum the stair crevasses.
4. I have an amazing shop vac. It has removable bags so when I'm done cleaning out the car or the garage I can just peel out the liner and never have to stare at those french fries I sucked up from the back seat again.
5. I have a hand vacuum in the garage that I use when the kids get dirt or snacks scattered all over the car. I also use it to clean out the sandy grit from the bottom of the shoe closet. It's great for a quick easy clean without having to get out the big guns.
6. I have a shark vacuum. I used to use it inside (before I discovered the Swiffer vac) and now I use it to vacuum the rugs in the garage.
7. I also have a Bissel steam cleaner/vacuum. That thing does the lowest of low-- it's my pee, poop and puke machine. It's all gone down here in the worst places and I use this little beauty to steam and suck up all the germs I can. I love it. When flu season hits, I've got it cocked and ready to go.
There-- the humiliation of it all. Having to hash through my dirty laundry for you guys. Geesh! I hope you enjoyed that. If you have any questions ask away. You know I love to talk about cleaning supplies. I warned you-- I'm a nut case. But I know you secretly love it.
Hee hee hee-- I had to make at least one vacuum joke OK?