1. A really good parking spot. I mean like almost in front of the door and everyone is looking at you with parking envy kind of good.
2. Target (I don't think I have to say more.)
3. When you are thinking about someone and then they call you.
4. Clearance items particularly those over 50% off. You hit 75% off and I'm in a discount coma.
5. Going to a restaurant with the mister and having him order what I want to try so we can swap dishes half way through the meal.
6. Gift Cards. They are like free money to me. I have zero guilt when spending a gift card. I just pretend that the store is giving it away to me. How fun is that?
7. Trying something fun that you used to be really good at, just to see if you can still do it. I recently tried a pogo stick again and I could still rock that thing.
8. Driving down a country road with the windows down, music blasting, wind blowing, and the kids singing at the top of their wee tiny lungs.
9. Getting the mail. It's a silly little thing I do everyday that brings me instant glee. I love the anticipation and possibility that there could be something amazing waiting for me in the mailbox. I have been known to go out in the dark late at night if I have forgotten to get it earlier. It's that good to me.
10. Lots and lots of comments. To a blogger, comments are the best form of flattery. I live for comments. I would go so far as classifying myself as a comment junkie. It's that bad but it makes me oh so happy.
What makes you happy?