Friday, June 25, 2010

Farts are Funny

A wise man once told me, "Farts are funny."

In a recent debate over why dog farts are silent, the Mister and I had a google face off to find the correct answer.  While pursuing our intellectual inquires we stumbled upon this site HERE

We read through the entire thing and we had tears from laughing so hard.  If you are OK with potty humor, you'll get a real kick out of THIS.  It's all the weird unanswered questions you've always wondered about farts.

I know this post is going to be a stretch for some of you but I needed something light for the crummy week I've had.  I went to get my much anticipated iPhone only to find that they were sold out EVERYWHERE.  I'm pretty bummed.  I'm on a waiting list which now makes THIS seem even longer.  Ugh!

3 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Wow, I'm just glad to know you can't die from one because there have been moments with my husband that I feared for my life. Bad. Really bad.

Karen said...

My 10-year-old would love to read more about farts. She's a gas machine. Unfortunately.

kristen said...

I thought dogs farted silently too until about 2 months ago, Jeter farted when he jumped off of our bed. Mike and I laughed for so long and still crack up when it is mentioned.

Related Posts with Thumbnails