Thursday, June 3, 2010

A little love from the Rugster!

I've been trying to come up with good end of the year teacher gifts.  I like to ask each kid what they think their teacher would like.  They usually have some pretty good ideas after spending everyday with their teacher for the whole year. 

Last year Breckyn insisted that her teacher was sassy and she needed some sassy nail polish for a fun summer.  I ended up making a cute little package and including the sassy polish with a note about what Breckyn had said.

So this year I was doing my rounds and I asked Rugby what he thought his teacher would like.

Rugs (without hesitation):  I think she would like a picture of me, framed, with a note that says, "Have a great summer."

Me:  Oh really?  Anything else?

Rugs:  Oh, and I should get her some flowers too.


Look out world!  This little guy is a ladies man!  Grrrrr...

5 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

I'm sure a framed picture of him would be perfect!

Brenda said...

He is so cute, he looks like a little Timmy Taylor!

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margene said...

I am sure a framed picture and flowers will be great. Remember sometimes little boys love their teachers without anyone knowing it. I love that little redhead.

iammommahearmeroar said...

I would like a framed picture with some flowers. That kid is CUTE! So smooth, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails