Sunday, March 14, 2010

Doggie Doodles

This weekend I had the distinct pleasure of picking up a winters worth of doggie doodles in our yard. The snow melted and revealed a rather disgusting problem in our yard.

I was hoping for something like this...

...but since that didn't work out so well, I used this...

This is my favorite invention for doggies. I can't imagine having to go out there, unarmed, and deal with his unmentionables. EEEEEWWWWWW! Just scoop and go people-- scoop and go. I never have to have direct contact with the nasties. It's a life saver.

I thought this thing was so fun, I started picking up trash in our yard and I even moved out to the road. I was looking around for more things to pick up with it. When I regained my senses, my yard was gleaming and ready for spring to begin.

This summer Rusty and I will be practicing his grip with the scooper...
...or maybe we'll work on his general IQ first.

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

What a great find - I'm talking about the dog that cleans up after himself - not the scooper :)

Unknown said...

I love animals. They are so fun to watch.

Karen said...

That poop-scooping dog is priceless.

Renee said...

You have one little (ok.. maybe the occasional two, if Rusty's sib visits...) doggie... with little doggie doodle. Imagine the mine field our yard became over winter.... so far, three five-gallon buckets. ugh. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails