Sunday, July 4, 2010

Help!

I have been having a few problems that I know you can help me with.  Please?  Wheew, I knew you'd be up for a challenge.  OK, here goes...

Problem #1

I accidentally responded to a fake email a few weeks ago about testing a new iPad.  Yes, I realized that it was super stupid-- but not before I gave them my email address.  I feel extremely lame and I've been paying for it every day since.  I've been getting 40 plus span emails a day!  I don't want to totally shut down my email just in case one of you guys tries to email me-- but please.  My delete button needs a vacation.  I'm going NUTS-O!  How do I make it stop?

Problem #2

I have been craving sloppy joes lately.  Don't judge.  They are good.  The mix that I had been using and really really loved is no longer being made.  I hate Manwich.  I need a super good secret recipe-- like win-me-a-prize-at-the-fair kind of good.  Anyone got something super awesome without onions?


That's it.  Feel free to solve all of my problems.  I'd really like it.

8 comments:

JennRose said...

Well, your email problem is usually easy. You need to block the sender. How you do that depends on what site you use. I know with hotmail, it's in the settings section.

My mom always made Sloppy Joes using the Company's Coming cookbook recipes. I know it started with tomato soup...I'll look for it.

d.n.williamson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
d.n.williamson said...

Try this one:

http://nicoleiskeepingitsimple.blogspot.com/2010/04/super-simple-sloppy-joes.html

REALLY easy and everyone always has seconds.

And, the green pepper and onion is totally optional...I don't always add them.

Margene said...

Glad you are back

Mrs. Ohtobe said...

We have been making Pioneer Woman's Sloopy Joes - I don't see a problem not adding the onions to it. The family here loves it so much I have been told not to make any other kind.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/04/sloppy-joes/

Autumn said...

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/recipe?id=7250959

This one is our family favorite! We love Robin Miller. :-) You don't have to use leftover pork. Ground beef or whatever you like works, too!

kristen said...

I got my sloppy joe recipe from foodnetwork.com, Rachel Ray's recipe. It is really, really, really good and not too much work. Em has it too.

kristen said...

So, I was wrong about the recipe. I can't find it on foodnetwork anymore, but you are in luck because I had printed it out and just posted it on my blog. http://kristen-foodismyfriend.blogspot.com/2010/07/sloppy-joes.html. Hope it helps. As for your spam, I have no idea how to help you, my friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails