Monday, September 26, 2011
1. Duct tape and a leash (Do you know how many times I've wished for that?)
2. Sound proof head phones (Have 'um-- better yet, I use 'um.)
3. Hand sanitizer and bleach (I think this is self explanitory-- eew!)
4. Shop vac and a steam cleaner (barf, pee, poop-- use your imagination)
5. GPS locator (and duct tape to stick it to the kids' head)
6. 100 binkies (they run away-- it's a proven fact, I swear)
7. Doubles of all silky blankets (We had 2-- the first was called woobie and the second was called the fake-out woobie. It totally worked.)
8. Extra set of keys (...make that 2 extra sets-- not that I know anything about that.)
9. A baseball hat and sunglasses (sometimes morning comes a little too soon for public appearances)
10. A gift certificate to have yourself cloned. (Seriously, you need 4 eyes, 4 hands, and two brains to keep up with children.)
Sadly enough I usually go with what's on sale at Target. Just once I'd like to see the reaction to a few of these.
What would you give?