Thursday, October 7, 2010

Updates

So remember THIS post where Emerson was convinced his friend's name was Horse Way?  Well it turns out he wasn't entirely wrong.  The kids' name is Josue-- pronounced, Ho-sway.  I never in a million years would have guessed that one.  Way to stick to your guns Em.

Thank you for all of your awesome suggestions about what famous couple we should be for Halloween.  The kids are convinced we should be a super hero couple but I'll have to see what I can come up with.  I promise I will post pictures of the big event later.

My tip of the week comes from Cheri at I am Momma Hear Me Roar.  She has come up with a genius idea for no-slip socks HERE.  I love it.  If you haven't visited Cheri's blog before, you are really missing out.  She totally rocks the craft world.  Check it out HERE.

What are you waiting for?  Go check it out already!

2 comments:

Mrs. Ohtobe said...

I loved those socks! I saw another cute idea for Halloween: go as aging super heros...bald, pot bellied superman, saggy wonder woman etc. I thought it was a riot.

Unknown said...

Back to the halloween thing. You will be great at what ever you decide. You Magill girls are the most talented family I know so I am anxious to see what you transform into. Em, you are the man. It was Horse Way. I would love to spend time with you and get to know this great little personalty you have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails