Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hulk Halloween Madness

The mister and I went to our big Halloween party as Betty and the Hulk.  It was a nod to our super hero love.  What can I say, we have issues.


In other news, I've been in a bit of a blog funk.  I'm sure you have noticed.  Things have been hoppin' around our house and I haven't seem to have found some solid time to blog.  This morning it was clip my toe nails or blog-- I went with the toe nails.  Sorry, but it had to be done.  I've been working on a scheme to free up some time but for now, I'll do what I can.

Some of the best things about this blog for me are...

1.  your comments
2.  your comments
3.  putting my stories to life and letting my personality shine
4.  having my kids know me better now and in the future
5.  your comments


So this show isn't over yet.  Stay tuned.  Tomorrow Little Miss Thang is featuring a piece I like to call, potty talk.

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

1. I love adults that dress up. LOVE.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

2. I thought I was getting super annoying leaving a comment for each and every thing you had to say.

But hopefully #1 and #2 are true.

Related Posts with Thumbnails