Monday, October 11, 2010
Any who-- I've had quite a few things on my mind. So, it's time for a brain barf...
1. I absolutely HATE spending money on Halloween costumes. There-- I said it. I'm that cheap mom that tries to dress her kids up in whatever is lying around the house. I refuse to pay $30 for some super thin flimsy costume that will fall apart after 2 wearings. Geeesh-- give me a break!!!
2. I have cleaned up enough dog hair to knit 25 sweaters! Seriously, what do you do with all of it? I'm thinking of filling a comforter or some pillows or something. It's EVERYWHERE!
3. Brownies were created just for me. Nothing soothes my soul quite like a nice chewy frosted brownie.
(Brief intermission while I go eat one.......)
OK-- I'm back.
4. Do kids have to grow up all at once? Can't they just give us a little time to adjust? One day they are asking for you to cut up their food and the next day they want to wear dangley earrings. Could they just slow down a little bit?
5. Teevo is the best invention since toilet paper. Isn't that sad? I feel like both are of equal importance in my life. I can't make it without either. Period. I vow to never watch live TV again.
6. My kids go through scotch tape like water. They are always taping something to the wall or fixing something with it. Last night I took my socks off and there were several globs stuck to the bottoms. They offer to improve everything with tape. They tape stuff to their stuffed animals, the dogs, each other-- they really aren't picky. They will put it anywhere.
7. I have a secret love of purses. I can't have too many. I like to switch out my purses every couple of weeks. I have a rotation of about 4 at a time. When one wears out I get another one. Oooooh, there is nothing like a good purse. If I see one I really want, I'll wait it out until it goes on sale. It's worth it.
8. Grocery shopping, laundry and dishes-- they are never done. They always need to be done again and again and again and again. I give up already! I need a robot to do it for me. Just keep a constant stream of laundry dishes and groceries coming because we all know it will never end.
Labels: my life