Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome Fall

This is my official welcome to fall.

If I have to give up my flops, then I might as well do it in style.  I found these beauties at Target (of course) for $8.  I love you new shoes.  You make me so happy.

I love the time in fall and spring where I can get away with wearing shoes without socks.  I'm totally not on board with the slip socks that barely cover you toes.  My feet are slip sock challenged and they drive me insane.  They are always slightly showing like a bad bra for my toes.  Just nutty.  Can't do it.


Happy fall shoe shopping!

5 comments:

Julaine said...

I almost bought those same ones but instead went with some other gems. I too can't stand those slip sock things. Can't say I'm completely ready for Fall but it does bring great fashion.

Heather@Simply Mommy said...

Those shoes are adorable!

Unknown said...

Cute shoes. I am off to Target.

bingham 5 said...

I love that I can still see your faint flip flop tan lines!

Brenda said...

Hahahahaha - bad bra for your toes! I see those on people sometimes and I wonder...Why?

Related Posts with Thumbnails