Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Sweet Flash Backs

OK, since you guys are enjoying geekin' out with me, I'll add just a few more.
Remember Perfect Strangers?  I loved Balcki Bartokamous.  My favorite was when they started a cream puff business and they all blew up.  Good stuff...
I dream of Jeannie.  Oh, I wanted to be her.  I loved her outfit and I'd have so much fun blinking up some wishes.
I also watched Sledge Hammer and ate mac and cheese with my sisters on Saturday nights when my parents were out on dates.  We loooooved our Sledge Hammer.
I failed to mention my sweet sweet love for Batman, the Hulk and Wonder Woman.  I think that goes without saying.  I started early with my hero love.


Ahhh, the good old days....

1 comment:

d.n.williamson said...

LOVED, loved, LoVeD, Perfect Strangers. How about Moonlighting?

Related Posts with Thumbnails