Saturday, January 30, 2010

How cool would it be to be an actor? Every year all the snootie tootie people who have glamorous jobs and swanky life styles get together and congratulate themselves for how great they are. It's called the Oscars, the Emmy's, the Golden Globes-- whatever you can think of, they've got an award for that. In what other profession do they have a televised broadcast for a job well done? I think it's ridiculous. Can you imagine that on the real world level? "...and the award for best garbage pick up goes to..." "...and for his supporting roll in removing a kidney stone..." "...most aggressive Wal-Mart greeter this year goes to..." I mean please-- get real.

1 comment:

iammommahearmeroar said...

That is a great point. And very funny. I feel like I should have a funny response, but I don't. Keep rolling with the blog. I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails