Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So Busted!

I was running a little late the other day and called my kids to let them know.  I told them to walk home from school, have a snack and start their homework.  I promised that I would only be a few minutes.

I figured they could handle it.

A few minutes later I started getting texts from the girls.

It looked like this.
Those are my little angels.
Here is what the girls recommended.


When I got home I called the boys together and asked them why they were throwing snow and ice at the house.

"Mom, we weren't..."

Out came the video.  (thank you girls)

"Um, OK, maybe we were throwing snow-- but not ice."


Totally Busted!


One of those rare parenting moments when you actually have proof to throw in their faces.  (so glorious!)

Whenever I leave the kids at home the girlies get real creative with their cell phones.  This isn't the first time I've been gone and received video clips from them.  I'm not sure I actually want to know sometimes.  Ignorance is bliss you know.


1 comment:

Margene said...

The wonders of tat telling. It can be good and it can be bad. The boys were just having fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails